0
I am having such a battle with myself in the mornings about getting out of bed and working out. DH had to work late late night so I didn't get to see him before I went to bed and so I didn't get up this morning and leave him so.....I stayed curled up next to him with our lil pup right in the middle....so cozy & warm!!

Once I finally decided I had to get up and get ready for work I hopped on the scale....and it said 164.5!! I haven't seen my home scale go down since Feb. 7th!! So I was VERY happy to see that. So that means I am down 37.5 lbs & only have 9.5lbs to my goal weight! I don't think I will make my 161 lb goal by Saturday (see Feb. Goals to the left), but I am not going to let it get me down! I am going to work hard and set a new goal for Florida (March 18th!!!).

My "old faithful" oatmeal failed me this morning. I reached into the box in my pantry cupboard to get a packet out and it was EMPTY! Oh no...I knew I didn't have time to run to the store before work so I had to come with something else filling for breakfast. And a light bulb came on, a wrap....a chocolate PB2 & banana wrap for 4 points!!! And man was it good! I can't believe I didn't try this earlier!! And it was very satisfying!

Around 10am I "thought" I was hungry and looked in my little fridge at work and grabbed some string cheese for 1 point. When I was done eating it I realized I was just bored with my current project, so I got up from my desk, went to the bathroom, said hey to a co-worker, and came back (after about 10 minutes) and I realized I wasn't hungry...I need to do this more often when I "think" I'm hungry!

Before I went to lunch I mixed up some grape nuts with ww yogurt for 2 points. I think eating right before I go to lunch makes me eat less when I go home lunch.

On my lunch break I got in a quick tan, headed home to make a quick lunch, packed my gym bag for a quick evening work out, let the pup out, and hurried back to work. I sliced an orange and made a ham, turkey, & cheese wrap for 4 points. I am trying to get in more water, especially today since DH & I planned to go out for drinks. On the way back to work I downed 34 oz of water in less than 7 minutes! And I think 7 minutes later I had to go to the bathroom!! ha ha Note to self: Don't drink water fast like that again!

After work I hit the gym with my sis and BIL for a quick workout (since I didn't go in the morning!). I did a 25 min run/walk and 15 min leg weights.

Afterwards we headed over to our new favorite Wednesday night "hot spot" for some cheap margaritas, free chips & salsa, and $0.50 tacos! DH was able to come along with another couple of friends! So my supper was 1 strawberry frozen margarita, 3 bud lights, small serving of chips & salsa, and 2 soft shell tacos for an estimate of 20 points. Wow!

I can't seem to find my camera cord so I don't have pictures for today (like they're "real" exciting anyway!).

WEDNESDAY'S STATS

POINTS = 31
WATER = 140 oz
EXERCISE = 25 min run/walk, 15 min leg weights
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 114 (Wednesday 2/25). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/02/day-114-wednesday-225.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 114 (Wednesday 2/25) Updated at : 4:35 AM
Thursday, February 26, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top