0
LUNCH: 1/2 c Chili. 5 points.

SUPPER: Cauliflower w/Cheese. 1 pointEVENING SNACK: Apple. 1 point


POINTS = 7
WATER = 84
EXERCISE = 30 min run/walk & 25 min weights & abs

Today was an odd day for a Sunday. I had to work this afternoon so I wanted to get my workout done in the morning. So I got up and did my 3 mile run that I was supposed to do yesterday. It went ok, my back muscles were sore from scooping snow yesterday so I think that slowed me down, but overall I was pretty happy with how I did.

My sister-in-law was headed back to school today so DH & I went out with his family for dinner. I knew I wanted to keep it light because of what I ate for supper last night. I ordered chili and did NOT like it at all. So I didn't eat much of it. Other people at the table offered me their food 'cause they felt bad since I didn't like my meal, but I had no problem saying no to their unhealthy choices. Then in the afternoon I had to work for a few hours.

Afterward DH & I got groceries and headed home, but this time it was already 6 and I was so shocked that I was just completely starving! So I decided to make really smart choices and had a veggie and a fruit. And I was completely satisfied. This has never happened to me before where I've eaten that little in a day, I just really wonder if it's cause of the way I ate yesterday. Don't worry though I'm not starving myself! Will be back to normal tomorrow!

Enjoy what's left of your weekend blogger friends!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 70 (Sunday 1/11). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/01/day-70-sunday-111.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 70 (Sunday 1/11) Updated at : 2:54 PM
Sunday, January 11, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top