0
Well I don't have any pictures to post of my eats for the last 5 days, but I can tell you that if I did it would be no where even close to within my points range! I think I went WAY overboard, but it's the holidays and Monday I'm back to the plan. I just wanted to check in to let you girls know that I'm still alive and kicking!!

I got in a 30 min run this afternoon. But that was the first time doing something since Tuesday, the 23rd!

I acutally weighin in on Friday and was still 179.5, so I was happy about that. My goal for ww is to maintain this week and not have a gain.

I am off this whole week and looking forward to it so much!!

That's all for now...off to the gym!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Days 52-56 (Wednesday 12/24-Sunday 12/28). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2008/12/days-52-56-wednesday-1224-sunday-1228.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Days 52-56 (Wednesday 12/24-Sunday 12/28) Updated at : 5:38 AM
Monday, December 29, 2008

Post a Comment

 
Top