0
MORNING SNACK: Strawberry Pretzel Salad. 6 points

BRUNCH: 2 Oranges & Yogurt w/Grape Nuts. 4 points

AFTERNOON SNACK: 1 WW Chocolate, 1 pc Fudge, & Kettle Corn. 5 points

SUPPER: Ham & Pineapple Pizzas & 1 sm Slice of homemade Pizza. 9 points
EVENING SNACK:Chocolate Pumpkin Muffin. 3 points

POINTS = 27
WATER = 96 oz
EXERCISE = 30 min shoveling snow

I woke up this morning with a horrible sore throat and stuffed up nose. I was really hoping that since I was more active & eating healthier that I wouldn't get sick this winter. I really didn't do much at all today, tried to relax and take it easy. Church was cancelled because it was blizzard like conditions outside with the blowing wind & drifting snow. I hope I can kick this cold before Christmas comes, I don't want to be sick when I'm off work. Sorry for the short post!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 49 (Sunday 12/21). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2008/12/day-49-sunday-1221.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 49 (Sunday 12/21) Updated at : 6:30 AM
Monday, December 22, 2008

Post a Comment

 
Top