0
BRUNCH: Pumpkin Pie French Toast, 4 tbls Cool Whip, 1/4 c Lite Syrup, & 2 Clementines. 4.5 pointsAFTERNOON SNACK: Diet Hot Chocolate & a Fiber One Bar. 2 pointsSUPPER: 2 Slices of Pizza & a Budlight. 14 points


POINTS = 20.5
WATER = 96 oz
EXERCISE = 18 min run/walk & 65 min cross ramp

Since I've been getting up during the week around 5:15ish I think my body is getting adjusted to that and for some reason I woke up right around that time this morning. I was really hoping to sleep in a bit, but I'm glad that I got up. I continued reading in my book (New Moon...2nd book in the Twilight series) and then I was the gym at 8am when it opened. And I got in a great workout; finished week 3 of my training program, earned some major AP's, and finished my book. What a nice way to start the morning!

I also took my measurements this morning. I measure myself in 10 different places and lose 9 3/4 inches in one month! Couldn't believe it, but that is probably why some of my smaller pants are fitting me again!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 34 (Saturday 12/6). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2008/12/day-34-saturday-126.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 34 (Saturday 12/6) Updated at : 8:21 AM
Saturday, December 6, 2008

Post a Comment

 
Top