0
BREAKFAST: Oatmeal, an Apple, and Skim Milk. 5 points
MORNING SNACK: Berry Blue sf Jello. 0 points
LUNCH: Smart Ones Fettucini Alfredo & Water. 6 points
AFTERNOON SNACK: 100 Calorie Pack PB Crisp Cookies. 2 points
SUPPER: Progresso Beef Pot Roast Soup & Cheese Sandwich (didn't make the pic!). 7 points
POINTS = 20
WATER = 96 oz
EXERCISE = 30 min Elliptical

Today is my second day in a row that I've made it to the gym and my body is definitely sore, but it feels great! I know that exercise is so important in my weight loss plan! I hope to continue to get the gym as much as possible. I am hoping for 4-5 days per week. I think that will really boost my weight loss.

I went to Wal-Mart tonight. And for those of you who know me, know that I do NOT like Wal-Mart. But they have the BEST Gold Delicious Apples, they are pretty big and very crisp. So I decided to get a few other things while I was there too. Its so nice to stock up on healthy food and have those "good" choices readily avaliable when you're hungry. I also bought some new headphones for the gym. I had been using the ones from my iPod and my little puppy got a hold of those and chewed them up (naughty little girl!). There are TVs on the workout equipment at the gym I go to, so it's nice to have headphones so you can listen to your own tv rather than the big one that is almost always on Sports Center!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 10 (Wednesday 11/12). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2008/11/day-10-wednesday-1112.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 10 (Wednesday 11/12) Updated at : 7:26 AM
Thursday, November 13, 2008

Post a Comment

 
Top